|Back to Back Issues Page|
Freelance Writing Success, Issue #016 -- E-newsletter Marketing
May 01, 2013
An Easy Way To Promote Your Business
As a business owner and service professional you know that getting and keeping clients is the most important task you have. After all, without clients, you don’t have a business.
But did you know that lead nurturing is the key to both capturing and keeping your clients and the one thing that most service professionals like you are most likely missing? I know how tough it is to find the time to plan and execute a stay in touch program but it is so important for your business.
Think about this…
Nurtured leads produce a 20% average increase in sales opportunities versus non-nurtured leads according to DemandGen Report. This 20% increase in converted leads could mean thousands of extra dollars per month for a professional service provider like yourself.
Forrester Research also found that companies who excel at lead nurturing generate 50% more sales-ready leads at 33% lower cost and the Annuitas Group found nurtured leads make 47% larger purchases than non-nurtured leads.
…And that is good news.
So, how can you and your business benefit from all this information?
I’m talking about e-newsletters.
You may call them electronic newsletters, email newsletters, or e-zines. They’re all the same thing — an email from you to your target audience.
They don’t use hard sales or quick promotions. Instead, e-newsletters are basically short, concise “articles in email form” which entertain and engage readers.
And they are the best marketing tools to come along in years … • E-newsletters are a cost-effective way for you to communicate with your entire customer and prospect base. They’re the ideal lead-nurturing vehicle. Think about the fact that you could send e-newsletters to 500 people for only $15 per month when one direct-mail newsletter would cost over $230 just for postage — not to mention the cost of printing.
• The results are measurable. In fact, you can see their open rate and click-through-rate when you use an email management system like ConstantContact or MailChimp.
• E-newsletters have a high ROI. With just one new customer, your entire e-newsletter campaign can be paid for within a few minutes of sending it.
• E-newsletters open up a two-way dialogue with prospects and customers both past and present. E-newsletters get 4-10 times the response rate compared to stand-alone email blasts. For you, this is invaluable. Not only will you be creating a relationship with your readers, but you can also ask what’s on their mind to find out what they’re most likely to purchase.
• E-newsletters position you as an expert. People buy more from experts they know, like, and trust. A regular e-newsletter will make readers view you as a valuable expert.
• E-newsletters can be forwarded and are linkable so it’s easy for readers to share and spread the word about you and your business. This increases word-of-mouth advertising and exposure to your business.
• E-newsletter content is multipurpose. The content your e-newsletter can be used in a lot of different places like social media, blog posts, trade publications, and more. The more places you use the content, the more return you will get for the investment. There are a lot of benefits to using e-newsletters. The primary goal of your e-newsletter is simply to stay in touch with and build relationships with current, past, and potential clients. Just doing this will increase your profits. So, how can you benefit from all this information and what do you need to do to implement your own plan without having to find more time in your schedule to do it? I’m here to tell you that I can do all of these things for you, so you can focus on what’s important to you. Running your business.
As a newsletter specialist my goal is to help you stay in touch with your clients regularly which will enhance your image, improve your profits, and simply, make your life easier.
As a business person, we both know that you’re busy. You don’t have enough time to handle one more project, especially one that you will need to do regularly. And it’s probably not something you want to do anyway. You want to focus on your business. That is after all, your specialty.
What you need is someone who is dedicated to your needs and has the ability to simplify your day so you can get home on time (for a change). I can help you do that.
As a copywriter and newsletter specialist, I can help you to get and stay connected to your clients by providing a regular e-newsletter filled with valuable information that will benefit your readers and have them looking forward to your next issue, all while keeping you in the forefront of their mind and positioning you as the expert to call.
This includes getting everything in order for the first e-newsletter — design, layout, tone, style, the sections that will repeat each month — and writing the first issue of the newsletter. And that’s just for starters. I will also be writing, managing, and sending the e-newsletter as often as you’d like to stay in touch, whether it’s every week or every month.
Many service providers rely on their e-newsletter to be the bulk of their marketing plan because they have found that it works so well month after month, and with me providing the writing and managing of the newsletter, you are free focus on doing what you do best, providing great service to your clients.
If you would like to know more about how we can work together to plan and execute a stay in touch program for your business please feel free to contact me at 951-347-3715 or email@example.com/contactmaria.html
Malicious Secrets a Sam Parker Mystery is available! Here are a few reviews:
Maria Pease hits a home run with her second in the Sam Parker Mystery series.
Samantha Parker is a young determined women, trying to make it as a private investigator. Sam has what it takes; she is smart, energetic and curious with the raw gut feelings that that will make a great PI. Get ready to go to some pretty dark places with Sam as she gets herself into situations that are both thrilling and dangerous.
Sam knows what she wants, except when it comes to men. Her love life isn’t quite as clear as her profession. Malicious Secrets is a page turner that you won’t want to put down, so clear your calendar for another exciting adventure with Sam Parker, PI.
- Lisa Beach, Business Owner/Educator
Malicious Secrets, the second in the Sam Parker Mystery Series, is smart, sexy, funny, and exciting. It’s a page turner that will keep you guessing and anxious to see what’s next and you’ll be extremely entertained throughout. Couldn’t put it down!! It’s a real winner, a must read. - Andrea Tomes
Read the first five chapters FREE! at
Don't forget to read more about my first book,
Have any questions? You can feel free to
contact me here.
Talk with you soon,
|Back to Back Issues Page|